Tuesday, September 11, 2012

About


Participating in a Massive Open Online Course: An Introduction to K-12 Online Learning Research has given me the motivation to start my own blog. I have previously participated as a guest author in my friend Simon's blog contributing a range of articles about ICT in education. My quest for Ithaca does not begin now – I have been looking for quite a few years – but I believe that this is a good point to start sharing some reflections and resources that might be useful to others too. This will make the quest for Ithaca less of a lonely adventure...

I recently completed my Masters on eLearning and Digital Technologies in Education at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. I have a primary education background and completed my Bachelor of Education and first Masters in Science Education at the University of Athens, Greece. I worked as a primary school teacher for five years before moving to New Zealand and beginning a new and exciting adventure! I am currently working as a tutor at the University of Canterbury in the field of research and eLearning and I am also a research assistant for a range of research projects undertaken at the University of Canterbury eLearning Lab


No comments:

Post a Comment